Friday 20 January 2017

Girl Guides and Scout Doodles

Hello there! Long time since I did a post on here!  tsk tsk tsk! It has been a roller coaster ride this past year with hubby changing jobs and moving twice. I am currently without a Guiding Unit for 2017 but hopefully we will be moving to a new town soon so that I can get back into Guiding! {Maybe I'll be moving to your town!} However, I have still been sending my files all over the world to many Owl & Toadstool fans ...and I've been doing a few doodles to keep me in the Guiding spirit!  

WAGGGS Thinking Day 2017 theme "Grow" doodle

"Scouting" Doodle 2017
"My Doodle Book"  Cover page 2016
"Girl Guides with Girl Face" 2016
"Girl Guides ferns" doodle published in GGC British Columbia Council
Provincial Newsletter Pipeline Summer/Fall 2016
"Mandala Trefoil" doodle published in GGC British Columbia Council
Provincial Newsletter Pipeline Summer/Fall 2016
"Trail Signs" doodle published in GGC Manitoba Council
Provincial Newsletter The Buffalo October 2016
"Manitoba Girl Guides" doodle published in GGC Manitoba Council
Provincial Newsletter The Buffalo October 2016
"Girl Guiding Fun Mandala" doodle published in GGC Manitoba Council
Provincial Newsletter The Buffalo October 2016


Colouring is a fun and relaxing activity!  Not only do I like to doodle but I also enjoy colouring them too.  This is a calm and quiet activity for the Girl Guides {and Guiders} to do at home, at camp, or to fill in time at weekly meetings.

10 Therapeutic Benefits of Coloring Books for Adults...
"Coloring is not just an activity for keeping kids occupied; we only associate it with children.  In reality, coloring books and coloring pages for adults are also extremely therapeutic and can help generate wellness, quietness, mindfulness and the exact same benefits which meditation imparts on the brain."  


If you are interested in obtaining the pdf files of my doodles then you may email me {leeannfraser at hotmail dot com}.  Please be specific when requesting a file.  The file name is in "parenthesis" in the caption under each doodle.

For a complete list of doodles on Owl & Toadstool go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment